For quick relief of upset stomach or acid indigestion caused from too much to eat or drink, drop two tablets in an eight-ounce glass of water. Make sure that the tablets have dissolved completely befo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

Rx: Why It Means "Take Your Medicine" Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Every week at this time, the Voice of America tells about popular words and expressions used in the United States. Some of these words and express

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Technology Report - Taking Medicine, With a Microchip Under the Skin 科技报道 - 皮下芯片植入给药 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Call it medicine on a microchip. 我们把它

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Bluesman Tab Benoit Offers 'Medicine' for the Soul We've all heard that old saying music is medicine for the soul. Bluesman Tab Benoit took that advice to heart and named his latest album Medicine. The singer and guitarist Tab Benoit reveals his ever

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

释义: take medicine 吃药 take 后面接 medicine 或 pill,tablet 的话就是吃药、服用药物的意思。medication 同样可以作为药物的含义与 take 共同使用。如果是 take drugs 就会变成服用非法药物或毒品。 例

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

May: Poor Danny. You are so enfeebled! Daniel: Don't worry. No big deal. Just a common cold. May: Mom called just now saying that she and Dad will be back later. Do you want to speak to them on phone? Daniel: No. You can never count on the grown-ups

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Doctor: What can I do for you? May: I need some medicine. Doctor: For whom? May: My younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold. Doctor: What symptoms does he have? May: Fever and a bad cough. Doctor: I got it. Don't worry, just a common cold. May: W

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

图片1 Have you ever given someone a taste of their own medicine? Has anyone ever given you a taste of your own? Shawn gave Angela a taste of her own medicine. This means that Shawn treated Angela in the same bad way that she had been treating him.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

HEALTH REPORT - National Library of Medicine By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Every year, people from all over the world get inform

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

[00:01.45]3 How is the discovery of the human genome [00:04.96]going to affect our lives in the next ten [00:06.64]or twenty years? [00:08.47]In Science Today we're going to analyse [00:10.49]some of the data that has come out [00:11.69]of a study re

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块7(选修)

A: I need help picking out a lotion. B: It would be my pleasure to help you. What do you need help with? A: I picked up some poison oak while hiking, and I cant stop itching. B: We have Technu, and it is available in lotion or cream. A: Do you find t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: Excuse me, could you help me pick out a lotion? B: Sure, what is the problem? A: I got poison oak while hiking, and I need something to help me with the itching. B: I can suggest a product called Technu that comes in a lotion or cream. A: Which do

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

By Rivers, Tom London 02 October 2006 This year's Noble Prize in Medicine has been awarded to a team of U.S. researchers. Two Americans have won this year's Nobel Prize for Medicine. Hans Jornvall, the Secretary of the Nobel forum, made the announce

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

New Texas Institute Coordinates Space Medicine Research Since the human space flight adventure began more than 50 years ago, scientists have learned a lot about things like the effects of weightlessness on bones and muscles, and the danger of increas

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

A: Can you help me find a lotion for a problem I am having? B: Thats what I am here for. What questions can I answer for you? A: I have poison oak, and I need help with the rash that wont stop itching. B: The best product is Technu, and you can buy e

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Veterinary Medicine By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. When people feel sick, doctors treat th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Beginners. How are you feeling? Are you well? I hope you stay well for the rest of the year, but that is not likely, is it? We all get ill sometimes. Here in the United States, people use the word 'sick' to mean ill. That word in the UK means vomit,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Medicine 医药 forensic medicine 法医学 doctor, physician 医生,医师,内科医师 family doctor 家庭医生 pediatrician, pediatrist 儿科医师 gynecologist 妇科医师 tocologist, obstetrician 产科医师 neurologist 神经专家 psychiatrist 精神病学专家 ophthalmologis

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: So, Lucinda, you have a very natural family, I mean they're really into nature and the environment. Lucinda: Yeah, pretty much. I think they call us tree-huggers or whatever they call them now these days. Todd: Oh, tree huggers! So, do you guys

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

释义: take medicine 吃药 take 后面接 medicine 或 pill,tablet 的话就是吃药、服用药物的意思。medication 同样可以作为药物的含义与 take 共同使用。如果是 take drugs 就会变成服用非法药物或毒品。 例

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语